Mr. David Pellow was recently awarded two top honors, one international and one local.
Caribbean Pharmacist Primus
An award to honour pharmacists who have had unique, transforming and enduring influence on the profession of Pharmacy in the Caribbean. A maximum of three (3) Caribbean pharmacists may be named to the Honour Roll each year. Honorees will enjoy the right to use and be addressed by the honorary title, Caribbean Pharmacist Primus (CPP).
- Internationally awarded by the Caribbean Association of Pharmacists (CAP) and sponsored by H.D. Hopwood & Company Ltd. in Kingston
- Be a Registered Pharmacist with at least 15 years’ experience
- Have an outstanding record of achievement in community practice and/or academia and/or research and /or professional leadership organization and/or manufacturing and any other aspect of pharmacy practice.
- Have made substantial contribution to pharmacy that has transformed pharmacy practice, enriched professional value with national and/or regional impact
- Have mentored or assisted pharmacy students
- Have an unblemished ethical and legal record
Pharmacist of the Year
- Locally awarded by the Cayman Pharmacists Association (CPA) and sponsored by Progressive Distributors
- Nominated by their peers
- Voted on by their peers
- Considered for their outstanding contributions to the Cayman Islands
- Recognised for their Leadership Abilities
Click here to view the congratulatory ad!