Cayman, during these uncertain times we would like you to know that we are fully committed to your health and safety. Let’s pull together as a community to take care of each other and beat COVID-19.
We have made some changes for the health and safety of our community. Please stay safe and know that we are here to help you.
- We have changed our hours to support and align with government curfew.
- Please call ahead for refills so you minimize your time in the pharmacy – we can also bring your prescription out to your car.
- Please come to the pharmacy alone as we are trying to minimize human contact. We advise you not to come into our pharmacy with elderly family or children.
- If you have a prescription, you can take a picture and text it to 527-4403, to have your medication prepared in West Bay Pharmacy.
- Please keep your distance (6ft) when waiting for or shopping inside the pharmacy. We have marked the pharmacy with black tape to further assist you.
We thank you for your cooperation and pray you’re keeping safe.
For more questions please don’t hesitate to call us:
Doctors Hospital Pharmacy: 946-2407
West Bay Pharmacy & Gifts: 945-0777
Savannah Pharmacy & Gifts: 946-3336