Within the Cayman Pharmacy Group, we strive to make your health our concern. We recognize the complexities of pharmaceuticals and the need to personalize your care. That is why we have introduced “Personalized 1-on-1 Counseling”.
Our pharmacists are here to assist you with questions you may have about your health and the medications you have been prescribed.
Our goal is to:
- Provide private and confidential one-on-one counseling
- Address your health related questions and concerns
- Review with you the expected performance of a newly prescribed drug, possible side effects as well as interactions with other drugs you are taking
- Suggest supplements to offset potential side effects
- Liaise with your physician or other health care provider to determine the best treatment option(s) for you
- Provide up-to-date advice on staying healthy and preventing complications which may include lifestyle and dietary modifications
- Assist those on multiple medications in following proper regimen by offering specialized blister packaging
- Offer free medication reviews: a close examination of your medications with the objective of reaching an agreement about treatment, optimising the impact of medications and minimizing the number of medication-related problems
- Therapeutic “call backs” in which a pharmacist follows up on your state of health after dispensing a medication